German as a Foreign Language
German courses for work & everyday
There are generally three reasons why businesses choose our German language courses for their foreign employees:
1. To hone their everyday German language skills: This strengthens social interactions within the company and also in everyday life. And of course it levels the playing field vis-à-vis their German colleagues. A sound knowledge of German not only improves people’s quality of life and chances within the company, it often also leads to a tangible rise in workplace motivation.
2. To improve language proficiency or learn specific language skills that foreign professionals or managers need for their job.
3. To take a German language exam (DaF) e.g. telc-Deutsch or to obtain a Goethe-Institut Zertifikat. Universities, government agencies or companies etc. often require certification confirming German-language proficiency.
Whatever brings you to us, we’re always happy to provide advice and will design a German language course that meets your personal needs!
What are your training requirements?All DaF course contents and materials, as well as your learning priorities, are customized to fit your precise needs.
German for the workplace and everyday
- Language skills for everyday
- Communicating at work,
making telephone calls, written correspondence, discussions and negotiations
Improving your language proficiency
It doesn’t matter how proficient you are at the start: take your language skills to the next level with our training courses!A1 A2
Preparing for DaF exams
- Test certificate of your choice
What can we offer you?
One-on-one consultancyBusiness English – Planning for success:
What is expedient for your company and your employees? What concept, contents, methods and materials are best for meeting your requirements and helping you achieve what you want? We’re happy to advise you extensively on all the options open to you!
In-built quality managementSatisfaction built on quality:
We don’t wait for our courses to finish before we start asking our participants what they think about them. Our approach allows us to steer progress and incorporate participants’ feedback. For more, see Quality management.
In-company trainingWe come to you. Anywhere in Germany.
Our courses are available to you directly on site and on your premises. This convenient option means you and your staff do not lose any time in getting to and from courses.
Qualified language instructorsSourcing the best teacher for your needs:
Once we have explored your learning requirements and identified your main priorities, we review our team of language teachers to find the best instructor for you.
Blended learningThe best of both worlds:
We combine online learning (e-learning) with traditional classroom-based teaching. This allows us to blend proven teaching methods with the advantages of cutting-edge technologies.
Certificates & tests
for German as a Foreign Language (DaF)
Certificate of participation
Every participant who completes one of our training courses gets a Schröder & Schröder certificate of achievement.
Our German language courses target the different levels of certification that make up the Goethe-Zertifikat. The exams are held at your local Goethe Institut.
telc (The European Language Certificates)
We offer targeted preparation for telc examinations for language levels A1 through to C1. telc examinations are held at licensed test centers, e.g. German adult education centers (VHS).